Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


My cheapie dollar store lamp...I did not, however, recreate the layer of dust on my lamp. In my imagination, everything dusts itself. This rendition of my lamp inspired by the everyday matters weekly challenge. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Winters said...

Beautiful glowing colors ... i can just feel the warmth!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

really great drawing, gotta love that dollar store

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home