Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Friday, February 11, 2005


My attempts at learning the guitar...I have this horrible habit of getting very excited about learning something new or conquering some new medium or technique....Then lose interest once I mess with it a few weeks....So now my guitar now sits in my bedroom, sadly neglected, out of tune, and collecting dust. {sigh}. She reminds me every morning when I wake up that I ignore her, that I lost interest in her, that I laid her down like a boring book.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home