Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Sunday, February 13, 2005


I've filled in the first half of my February sketch grid. As you can tell, I've mostly been grabbing things out of my kitchen to sketch. I am so new to drawing that I get very excited when what I sketch even somewhat resembles what I am sketching! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I love your sketch grid!! I intended to paint the sketches in my last one, but only got one done. Did you paint as you went or do several at once?

I think my favorite two sketches are the lawn chair and the tea box. My grandma had chairs like those and I have a couple too. My hubby drinks the green tea.

The colors in your grid are so soft and pretty. You've inspired me to try another one soon and paint it this time!

7:06 PM  
Blogger scaredymama said...

Thank you Dawn! I am in love with watercolor pencils and my Dove blender pen...Have you ever used one? It's so portable. The coloring is my favorite part so I color as I go.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home