Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Saturday, October 15, 2005


Postcard I made for the Purple Ink Postcard Exchange (P.I.P.E). The pumpkin stamp is one of my own carvings. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed my visit to your blog; I'll come again next week.

Spent ages getting this currency exchange site/blog.
Everyone needs currency exchange at a fair price.
Worth a few minutes of your time.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home