Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Intro Spread. "Art is the window to man's soul. Without it, he would never be able to see beyond his immediate world; nor could the world see the man within." Claudia "Ladybird" Johnson. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

This is a wonderful spread! I love the techniques you used, the writing and the way the whole thing goes together. The text cut up over the other text from old books is so rich looking. I'm curious about how you did the center portion.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home