Kimberly's Kreations...or how I keep my sanity

I am a dabbler. I dabble in paint, I dabble in collage. I dabble in writing. I dabble in fabrics. I pretty much thrive on anything that involves creating something out of pieces. This is my way of sharing.

Name:
Location: Southern Ohio, United States

What about me? I am a thirty-something wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee...And currently a full-time incubator to my second child. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


my sign-in tag for Sherry's journal. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at rubber stamp
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love blogs with photos and even better, it's of stamped stuff!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home